[Bese-devel] Getting up UCW

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Tue Apr 13 09:54:17 UTC 2004

"Chris Capel" <chris at iBankTech.NET> writes:

> Changing the line in question to use two colons fixed the problem. I
> was able to compile and get "Example Server Running".
>
> I confirmed that UCW was listening for mod_lisp connections on
> 3001. When I tried to access the example URL, however, I got a
> connection but no response. It's still sitting there waiting. When I
> exit sbcl, it stops waiting, but no page. Does the example provide a
> default response, or is the example just an example of getting the
> connection to the client open?
>
> Chris Capel

the example urls should each "something" (either an error backtrace,
or the counter app or just a hello world example). which example did
you try?

there seem to be some real issues with the mod_lisp backend
mysteriously hanging, i'm going to put in a boat load of logging
statements and put up a 0.2.1 release (with updated slime interface,
update yaclml and a few minor bug fixes).

real soon now.

Forget your perfect offering.