[Bese-devel] random questions

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Mon Dec 8 19:02:25 UTC 2003

1) what's a good default action for:

  a) we get a request with a "bad" session id

  b) we get a request with an in-existent action-id

  c) we get a request with an in-existent frame-id

  While we could just respond with some kind of error message i'd like
  to offer the user some pollible ways to react, but what? does this
  depend on whether it's a dev server or the production server?

2) since there are quite a few things which we want to handle
   differently in a dev enviroment than in a production enviroment do
   we want a global ucw:*debug-server* variable or a sub class of
   application? (i'm leaning towards the latter as it would be a good
   test of how well the application api is defined)

3) mind if i kill ucw-devel at common-lisp.net and just do everything on
   bese-devel at common-lisp.net?

Forget your perfect offering.