[Bese-devel] RFC: FORMs (draft) - questions

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Sun Dec 7 19:11:28 UTC 2003

these always come to after posting a message....

1) do we need to explicity distinguish between create/modify/delete?
   what would this buy in terms of auto-generation of forms?

2) should validate really do both validation and conversion?

3) how do we want to map web-form objects to a tal enviroment? do we
   need a tal-enviroment generic function?

4) can we merge web-form and compenents? at the moment a real
   application would need to have three objects: 1) the actual
   applicaton object, 2) the component for the ui and 3) the web-form
   object. isn't this a lot?

Forget your perfect offering.