[Bese-announce] arch repo

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Fri Jan 30 18:22:15 UTC 2004

the old repository (bese-devel at common-lisp.net) had collected a lot of
cruft (dead or empty branches, versions and categories) so i degided to
follow create a new archive:

name - bese-2004 at common-lisp.net
public location -
'http://common-lisp.net/project/bese/bese-2004@common-lisp.net'

this archive currently only has the FiveAM development, and pxmlutils
but soon everything will be moved over. the bese category has been
moved into a support--dists branch while the www caterogy has been
moved into support--htdocs. we're no longer going to have stable or
main branches, we'll just have the main dev branch for each project. if
we need to do work which can't go on the main branch we'll branch, but
if we want to make a release we're just going to add the proper config.

i'm seriously comptemplating moving the ucw stuff into this repo as
well.

--
Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.