[asdf-install-devel] Patches, Darcs, 'n' stuff

Andy Cristina acristin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 19:27:52 UTC 2007

On Nov 26, 2007 8:10 AM, Gary King <gwking at metabang.com> wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> > BTW, a related question, the answer to which might save me some time:
> > Has anyone to your knowledge successfully run the entire, or even most
> > of, the test suite on Windows? I'm thinking "not", as I'm looking at
> > this. Unless it was with Cygwin CLisp.
>

> Not that I'm aware of... <sad face>
> --

Gmail has had some issues with formatting these emails (it is coloring
everything as horrible purple "quoted" text) that has made following
this discussion a bit of effort for me, so I've probably missed this
part... but where can I get this test suite?  I still do most of my
lisp programming in windows under lispworks, so I'd be happy to run
the tests under lispworks and lispworks personal (although if it works
for one, it probably works for the other), and since I don't have any
cygwin contamination I'd be happy to run tests under clisp (and sbcl,
why not) as well.

And with the semester drawing to a close I'll take a crack at ripping
off Edi Weitz' tar/gzip work in the next two weeks.

--Andy