[asdf-install-devel] A series of small patches, incl. docs.

Dan Muller pikdj2002 at sneakemail.com
Sun Dec 23 18:33:18 UTC 2007

Dan Muller <367znud02 at sneakemail.com> writes:

>>> I'm probably doing something silly wrong; can you please let me know
>>> what it is?
>>
>> No, this is probably something wrong at my end. I'm no Apache guru,
>> and I'm sure I've messed up something with the confiuration. I'll look
>> into it right now and post another message when I think I have it
>> straightened out.
>
> OK, for the moment, try using
> http://danm.homelinux.org/darcs/asdf-install/submitted. I think it
> might take me a little while to figure out how to fix the link that
> you were probably following, which is generated by a locally-hacked
> version of darcsweb.

I think I have it all fixed now. On page ...

  http://danm.homelinux.org/asdf-install/submitted

... the link listed as "url" should now be correct and accessible, and
that's the URL to use with Darcs.

I also figured out why my darcsweb pages were so ugly -- the style
sheet wasn't accessible. They look much nicer now.

The full list of repos on my system is at:

  http://scorpion/darcsweb.cgi

Just one more thing I'd like to figure out with darcsweb: How to
easily add a per-repository short description. I think you can drop a
file for this somewhere under _darcs...

--
Dan Muller