[asdf-install-devel] Re: [Sbcl-help] asdf install broken on win32?

Terrence Brannon metaperl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:14:18 UTC 2007

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?groupname=sbcl&filename=sbcl-1.0.9-x86-windows-binary.msi&use_mirror=superb-west

> and how did you install it?

I just ran the installer. I see what the issue is now. If I type
(require 'asdf-install), then SB-BSD-SOCKETS gets loaded with no
problem. But typing
(load "load-asdf-install.lisp") in the directory I unpacked
asdf_latest.tgz into does not automatically load SB-BSD-SOCKETS, hence
the error.

But yes, I really need to get this portable one going because the one
that comes with the windows binary cannot find gpg or tar.

--
http://www.aliveandwell.org/ | http://www.SlowChess.com |
http://mostholy.wholefoodfarmacy.com