Pushed 3.3.4.11 and then 3.3.4.12

Eric Timmons etimmons at mit.edu
Sun Mar 21 18:51:24 UTC 2021

"Robert Goldman" <rpgoldman at sift.info> writes:

> I plan to release ASDF 3.3.5 next weekend, assuming no one finds any
> real stinkers in the meantime, or if anyone has a high priority fix that
> needs to go in ASAP.

Awesome, I'm looking forward to having the package local nicknames
support released!

Looking at the open issues, it seems like #51 would be a good one to fix
before release given that it's a bug in a new feature.

If you don't mind, I'd also like to tackle #62. A documentation update
is sufficient for now. If we want to actually smooth over the
differences we can tackle that for a later release.

I was hoping to get #50 wrapped up, but I think the time frame is too
short to do it correctly for 3.3.5 (and it feels more like a 3.4 type of
thing anyways).

-Eric