Pushed 3.3.4.11 and then 3.3.4.12

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Sun Mar 21 13:52:47 UTC 2021

The first has a fix for the incorrect argument handling in
`launch-program`, and the second has two fixes for feature handling from
Eric Timmons.

At 4.12 it seems to me that we have a bunch of bug fixes that should be
released into the wild, and there seems little cost to doing so, since
there aren't breaking changes.

So....  Please test out the current version if you can -- just download
or clone it and use it in your day-to-day work, and report any issues.

I plan to release ASDF 3.3.5 next weekend, assuming no one finds any
real stinkers in the meantime, or if anyone has a high priority fix that
needs to go in ASAP.

Best,