Rejiggering the branches

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 18:36:07 UTC 2021

Would the "stable" branch be any different from the "release" branch?
If it's actually a not-so-stable development branch for 3.3 while a
separate branch contains development for 3.4, then maybe indeed
calling branches v3.3 and v3.4 make more sense.

The knowable universe is everything, as far as we can know.