Implementor emails

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Sat Jul 3 16:16:22 UTC 2021

My email to the Corman Lisp address bounced, so I am dropping Corman
Lisp from the mailing list, unless someone can point me at a working
contact email.

Also -- my emails to the various implementation development mailing
lists are all on hold waiting for moderator approval (CCL, ABCL, clasp,
ECL, CMUCL).  Moderators -- if you are on this list, please add me to
the accept list for your mailing list; I promise I won't abuse it, but I
cannot spare the time to join all the implementations' mailing lists.

Thanks,