Jenkins expertise?

Eric Timmons etimmons at mit.edu
Fri Oct 16 23:42:51 UTC 2020

Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> writes:

> The CLF advocates a merge of [!146][] as we then we can adjust runners as
> needed for capacity and capability.  The default runners are Linux.  Eric
> Timmons is setting up a macOS runner which can be used.  Windows runners are
> further in the future.

asdf!150 adds the MacOS jobs (and stops the upgrade tests from being run
every pipeline).

Robert, if you're happy with me/MERS hosting that runner, I just need
the runner registration token (offlist) from
https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/asdf/asdf/-/settings/ci_cd . (I can't
justify allowing this to be added as a public runner). Otherwise I can
send along instructions on how to set up the runner for hosting
elsewhere.

-Eric