Question about version in submitting patches

Marco Antoniotti marco.antoniotti at unimib.it
Fri Nov 27 12:51:12 UTC 2020

Hi

Sorry for the general noise, not necessarily related to the issue at hand.

I know I am a P.I.T.A.,  but I kind of concluded that versions of the kind

    YYYYMMDD

Are better than

    major.minor.small.itsy.bitsy.bit

What do you think?

All the best

Marco

--
Marco Antoniotti, Associate Professor         tel. +39 - 02 64 48 79 01
DISCo, Università Milano Bicocca U14 2043 http://bimib.disco.unimib.it