I should know this... finding INPUT-FILES

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 21:56:38 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 4:53 PM Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:

> (defmethod input-files ((op compile-op) (file org-source-file))
>     (output-files (asdf:make-operation 'tangle-op) file))
>
> If I'm right, this will ensure that compile-op sees the translated pathnames for the lisp files, instead of looking in the source directory.

This should work, too. Either you add a dependency to prepare-op, or a
dependency between prepare-op and compile-op; which methods you have
to override slightly depends on how you define your operation classes.

Statists seek the solution to all human problems in arbitrary political power
and bureaucracies above society. They choose to ignore that when they are not
all too human, politicians and bureaucrats are oh so inhuman.