"deprecated recursive use" warning

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Fri Mar 23 04:36:37 UTC 2018

You're welcome, but really the intuition is due to Drew McDermott, I think in his ILC 2005 paper, which I recommend. (He describes a system like ASDF, but finer-grained, so that even individual data structures can be updated).

This is key to understanding some of the ways ASDF is NOT like "make."

Best,

Sent from my iPad