wild-package-inferred-system

Hugo Ishimaru privet.kitty99 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 02:19:21 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I have made an extension of package-inferred-system that interprets
star `*' and globstar `**' in a package name, which I will use in the
future for my library.
https://github.com/privet-kitty/wild-package-inferred-system
(My motivation is to eliminate the need for manually creating
`foo/.../all'-type subsystems that exist only to use-reexport all
.lisp files.)

In accordance with the ASDF Best Practices by Faré, I let you know the
non-exported facilities of ASDF I had to used: PRIMARY-SYSTEM-P,
*DEFPACKAGE-FORMS*, *PACKAGE-INFERRED-SYSTEMS*, AROUND-COMPILE-HOOK,
RELATIVE-PATHNAME.

I would appreciate any suggestion or correction for the design and
implementation of this extension, of course.

Regards
Hugo Ishimaru