Oddities in ECL tests on Linux

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:22:27 UTC 2018

> I can't reproduce this, for me the tests run fine without being thrown
> in the debugger. I only get two harmlessly looking test failures
> (test-program.script and test-require.script).

No test failure is harmless. The test-program.script failure is what
Robert saw, that I can reproduce. I didn't reproduce a failure with
test-require. I had more problems with ECL from the develop branch,
but maybe it was a bad idea to use the develop branch.

     There are two kinds of people, those who do the work
and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group;
there is less competition there
                — Indira Gandhi.