Oddities in ECL tests on Linux

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:46:26 UTC 2018

I don't have time and interest enough to fix this bug ­— so instead I
made a bug report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/asdf/+bug/1789470

If someone wants to step up as an ASDF maintainer, that's one bug that
should not be too hard to fix, yet should take you inside the dirty
details of ASDF corner cases, and (at least for now) I'm still
available to help would-be maintainers understand how to navigate the
code.

Perhaps those of us who care about quality programs have not spoken up often
enough — `for bad programs to triumph requires only that good programmers
remain silent.' I call this passivity the `Silence of the Lambdas.' — hbaker