Can not upgrade to ASDF 3.3.0

Florian Margaine florian at margaine.com
Tue Nov 7 00:24:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

Le 7 nov. 2017 12:24 AM, "Vince" <vincezd at gmail.com> a écrit :

Now the reason I want to do this is that it looks like my last solution
to build an executable with ECL (I'd like to build a smaller executable
than with SBCL). I was hit by the fact that ASDF did not ship
make-build, which is the build procedure documented by ECL.
Other options like program-op are not really documented either.
I explained and keep track of the issue here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46520876/building-
an-executable-with-ecl-missing-dependency-or-can-not-find-make-build-i
:)

I did something similar in a side project a few weeks ago, see the Makefile
and the build.lisp file in there: https://gitlab.com/ralt/niboot

Regards,

Vincent

Cheers,