Upgrade failures for asdf-3.1.7 and later

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Wed May 3 19:30:20 UTC 2017

Is there any chance for specification of the "core ASDF protocol" -
subset guaranteed to not change every few years, so one may write today
systems which will be loadadable in the future?

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Przemyśl, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi