lispworks patch

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 15:03:48 UTC 2017

No, I didn’t break LispWorks 7, as Robert has already confirmed.  Besides, I’ve tested latest ASDF also on LispWorks 5.0 on Linux, all 67 tests passed:

LispWorks(R): The Common Lisp Programming Environment
Copyright (C) 1987-2006 LispWorks Ltd.  All rights reserved.
Version 5.0.2
Saved by binghe as lispworks-5-0-2-64-bit-console, at 31 Aug 2017 2:55
User binghe on debian5

CL-USER 1 > (quit)
Using lispworks-console, wild-module.script passed

Using lispworks-console
Ran 67 tests:
  67 passing and 0 failing
all tests apparently successful

I must say ASDF team has done a great job for not breaking old versions of supporting platforms, even when you may not have all the testing environments.

Regards,

Chun Tian