Discussions about merge request 3

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Sat Sep 24 18:39:44 UTC 2016

On 9/24/16 Sep 24 -11:27 AM, Faré wrote:
> I think it's ready for merge — actually, of much higher quality than
> the patches I or you usually commit.
>
> I might would recommend splitting off %run-program and putting it in
> backward-driver, but that can be done as a further pass.

OK. I'm running the tests now on this branch on my Mac.  I'll see if I
can get someone to run on Windows (or if I can get VNC to work and do it
myself).

I'm not worried about Linux, since Elias's tests are much more thorough
than my own on that platform (with the exception that I have licensed
full copies of ACL and LW).

Best,