Discussions about merge request 3

Faré fare at tunes.org
Sat Sep 24 16:27:36 UTC 2016

I think it's ready for merge — actually, of much higher quality than
the patches I or you usually commit.

I might would recommend splitting off %run-program and putting it in
backward-driver, but that can be done as a further pass.

It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time
that others waste. — Henry Ford