Locations

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 17:33:44 UTC 2016

Dear Greg,

I'm not sure what you're trying to do and why.

If you want to somehow compile a system into a fasl that you then
distribute, one safe answer would look like:

;; 1- build your code with asdf, e.g.
(asdf:operate :compile-bundle-op 'pqr)
;; 2- use copy-file:
(uiop:copy-file (first (asdf:output-files :compile-bundle-op 'pqr)) ...)

There should probably be a FAQ for that.

Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
       — Malachy McCourt