Needed change in governance

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 22:53:06 UTC 2016

That's all entirely my fault. I should have remembered this work
conflicted with a branch you had.

I got carried away. I lazily continued to act the way I always did
(i.e. push any supposed improvement to master), even though I'm not
maintainer anymore.

I'm backing out, and will not commit anything myself directly to
master anymore. I will only put merge requests on gitlab for code
review and merge by Robert (or whoever steps forward to replace him).

Robert: I can revert the offending commit, or merge in yours, etc., at
your leisure.

I have not yet begun to procrastinate