Test results

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Tue Sep 13 02:26:15 UTC 2016

On 9/12/16 Sep 12 -8:54 PM, Faré wrote:
> PS: as for touch-file, it only modifies the asdf-cache by default; it
> won't hit the filesystem unless you explicitly use :in-filesystem t.

OK, I was confused by the extremely odd conditional in the middle of
that function:

See the following:

         (unless in-filesystem
            (error "Y U NO use stamp cache?"))

(line 323 of script-support.lisp)

This is pretty odd, because it's only reachable if.... (NOT IN-FILESYSTEM).

I'm going to kill that UNLESS.  I'll put it back if it's useful.

So this means it's still a mystery that I'm getting all these windows
failures.

I'd like to see why that's happening before we press on to other issues,
since it's definitely a regression.

best,