clisp support [Re: Pushed ASDF 3.1.7.8: fixes for CLISP, etc.]

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:12:00 UTC 2016

Sorry, I was using the latest CLISP from hg, and hadn't noticed that
things were failing for older versions.

On the version of CLISP from Ubuntu 16.04, that claims it has version
"2.49 (2010-07-07) (built on toyol.buildd [127.0.1.1])" the tests pass
up until the same point as ABCL.
On the version of CLISP from hg it passes all tests.
(Before 3.1.7.8, CLISP would fail even earlier in the test file)

Can you tell me where the tests fail for you?
make t l=clisp t=test-logical-pathname.script

Yes, we should disable the tests where they fail. At least, until a
new CLISP is released and we can rely on its version number to enable
or disable tests.

Meta is Better. Anything you can do, I can do Meta. — Patrick Logan