Running tests with test coverage enabled

Alexey Veretennikov txm.fourier at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:15:48 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Right now I'm running unit tests using Fukamachi's prove library:
(asdf/operate:test-system 'my-system).

I want to run my tests generating the tests coverage of my system.

For this I would like to have similar operation, but which will:
1) turn on the code coverage in LispWorks (just call to some global
function)
2) rebuild system which I want to test (in this case my-system), but
only (!) this system (not dependencies)
3) run tests
4) call coverage results processing function.
5) on normal run (asdf/operate:test-system 'my-system) rebuild the
system without coverage.

How could I proceed with this task?

--
Br,