:FEATURE dependency-def

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Fri May 20 17:11:17 UTC 2016

François-René ÐVB Rideau wrote:

> The traditional solution is to load a file that fails.  i.e. create a
> file unsupported-implementation.lisp that has an (error ...) form and
> in your asd file, use a component (:file "unsupported-implementation"
> :if-feature (:not :sbcl))

  Hmmm, ok but then, if you're to error in a Lisp file proper, why use
  the ASDF logic at all? I mean, why not just depend on the file as a
  regular one and perform all the tests that you need from Lisp code?

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Lisp, Jazz, Aïkido: http://www.didierverna.info