Just tagged release candidate 3.1.6.16 with fix for bug 1533766

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Mon Mar 7 18:40:25 UTC 2016

This is the bug where a loop in the directory tree (typically introduced
by a symbolic link) would cause the asd file search in
initialize-source-registry to go into an infinite loop.

I added a visited/closed list to this search.   It relies on TRUENAME
resolving symbolic links, so I can't guarantee it works everywhere.  But
I have tested on many implementations on Mac OS X.  Will test on Linux
and Windows as soon as my test machine is freed from work on an
experiment (might be a couple of days).

Cheers,