Wildcard modules support

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Sun Jun 26 16:31:54 UTC 2016

On 6/25/16 Jun 25 -5:45 PM, Faré wrote:
> I don't actively maintain asdf anymore, but Robert does, and I'm sure
> he is accepting patches.

I am, and I'm open to including this, but as I said before, not in its
current state of non-documentation.

If we can get a description of its intended purpose, suitable for the
manual and to check its implementation, I will review it for inclusion.

But ASDF has really grown, and I'm not in a position to incorporate any
more bits that aren't clearly documented.  Rather the contrary: I'm
interested in better understanding and better documenting.

Best,