user-homedir-pathname on cmucl

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Mon Jan 4 14:44:26 UTC 2016

Thanks for the response.  I have a test.  I'm just making sure it works
on all the implementations, and then I will push it as a new ASDF version.

Let me know if/when you are thinking of slurping this into the new CMUCL
release, and I will make a patch release of ASDF for you.  Going
forward, I'd prefer to see implementations bundle an official ASDF
release, instead of some random git state....

Cheers,