Time for 3.1.7 ?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 02:17:22 UTC 2016

Pinging again for an ASDF 3.1.7 — there are fixes in there that some
recent CFFI extensions depend on.

I may have a Windows VM and time to use it next week, for testing.

In the meantime, all tests (including upgrade) pass for me on Linux
amd64 with ccl clisp sbcl ecl ecl_bytecodes cmucl allegro lispworks
mkcl abcl allegromodern — though I had some
flakiness with test-program.script on clisp, that I haven't
investigated too much.

Malthusianism: because growth may stop within centuries, we must use
extreme violence to put an end to it now and make everyone poor today.