ASDF 3.1.7.43 is 3.2 release candidate

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 23:28:23 UTC 2016

This is a bug I introduced in cffi-toolchain, where the conditional
asdf-compat file breaks the chain of :serial t when it is not defined
because the implementation already has a recent enough asdf.

I sent a pull request for CFFI: https://github.com/cffi/cffi/pull/111

Please use that, too :-(

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.
       — H. L. Mencken