3.2rc on MKCL (Was: ASDF 3.1.7.43 is 3.2 release candidate)

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:23:03 UTC 2016

Oh. Is it the case that you don't even try to properly escape commands
as with uiop:escape-windows-command or GetCommandLineW?

Grepping your source code, it looks like it has a lot of bogus
escaping, on Unix as well as on Windows :-(

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb776391(v=vs.85).aspxhttp://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb776391(v=vs.85).aspx

mkcl needs an interface that works, and then asdf can use it.

My knowledge is finite. My ignorance is infinite. — Faré