Version 3.1.7.7 has been pushed

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Mon Aug 22 16:34:21 UTC 2016

On 8/21/16 Aug 21 -7:49 PM, Elias Pipping wrote:
> Dear Robert, dear list,
>
> I’m happy to see the first changes to run-program in ASDF-3.1.7.7. I’m now working more pragmatically towards making others mergeable. As usual, the list can be viewed at
>
>   https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/asdf/asdf/merge_requests/3
>
> As of right now, it looks like this:
>
> 8e4f7fd Add and use process-info class
> ec74b27 Add %if-on-lispworks?+
> ba8c24e Bug fix: Exit code with LispWorks 7
> a35fbe2 Bug fix: Store exit code with Allegro CL
> 104da21 Change :if-*-exists default to :supersede
> 4ef7409 Add and use not-implemented-error
> 6359a4b Add file-stream*-p
> c2d5de3 Add and use parameter-error. Reorganise errors.
> 7ae0bcf Fix warnings on ABCL, etc.
> fb3dd9a Add and use close-streams
> 4971606 Add %process-info-*put getters
> c7570da Tests: Cover %run-program and %wait-process-result
> 1f43e5d Do not pass unnecessary keywords to SBCL

Should we have another iteration on this, putting it into a topic branch
and letting me test it on Windows, Mac, and Linux?

TBH, I have never used merge requests on gitlab or github (except as
submitting them), so I don't know the workflow from the recipient side.
My use of git is mostly limited to command-line.

best,