Spurious ALLEGRO failure

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Tue Sep 29 22:49:49 UTC 2015

OK, somehow, although all of the ALLEGRO variants specify that we should
be using buildi.exe or build.exe, when we actually get to test-program,
it's using alisp.exe, which seems to cause breakage.

I am looking at the output of ALL-ALLEGRO-VARIANTS.

So what is crushing the allegro executable and invoking something else?

Looks like it's (LISP-IMPLEMENTATION-ENVIRONMENT-VARIABLE
implementation), which crushes the use of LISP-IMPLEMENTATION-IDENTIFIERS.

If I simply crush the lines in run-tests.sh that re-exports ALLEGRO,
that fixes the tests on allegro.

I have pushed that fix.

Need to retest....