(asdf:operate :build-op :system) creates image in ~/.cache/[...]

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 09:25:49 UTC 2015

This was a bug in ASDF, that fails to call coerce-class on
component-build-operation
when comparing it to the current operation in bundle-output-files.

Fixed in 3.1.5.16.

Big Business has to *sell* the Vietnam War to you. Big Government can just
draft your ass and ship you overseas under threat of imprisonment and/or
death. Now, which one is better again? — rho at netdoor.com