Standalone application delivery

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:10:52 UTC 2015

It's possible, and some people have done it for SBCL at Google using
bazel.io, though they never spent the time making it open source. I
could extract bits from it and reproduce the same thing with ASDF, but
I'd rather someone else do it, though I can explain what I see in
those files.

Or then again, the CL community could adopt bazel (not very likely).

If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and
the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more,
it will lose that, too.  — Somerset Maugham (1874–1965)