ASDF 3.1.5 test suite issues on ACL (8.2 and 10.0 GM)

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Sat Sep 12 23:52:58 UTC 2015

On 9/11/15 Sep 11 -8:57 PM, Faré wrote:
[...snip...]
> Since there's a cache pathname bug on Windows in 3.1.5, I recommend
> shipping with 3.1.5.7 (or 3.1.6, if we manage to ship faster than you
> do).

I would be happy to coordinate with you to release a 3.1.6 that is 3.1.5
with fixes for Allegro (and whatever other fixes come along for the ride).

As Faré reports, you will have to test with 3.1.5.7 in order to get the
fix you need for Windows.

If that works for you, we could bless that as 3.1.6, and move on from there.

I'll try to respond to your other points, but this entire month is
wildly busy for me, between work and travel.

Best,