trouble with :also-exclude

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 20:27:23 UTC 2015

I haven't used this feature much, but the way it works is it only
locally affects the rest of the current source-registry form, and
isn't inherited, so the trees that rely on it should be listed below
the :also-exclude form in the same :source-registry form.

For this to apply to your ~/common-lisp/ you'd have to list
~/common-lisp/ explicitly, and then :ignore-inherited-configuration to
avoid the regular entry for ~/common-lisp/ and then explicitly include
any configuration you'd like to inherit anyway.

License Agreement: By reading this message, you agree to run around the room
which you are currently in, flapping your arms, and squawking like a chicken.