Suggestions for procedure going forward

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 22:38:21 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 12:17 AM, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree that upgrading from asdf 1 or 2 is happily becoming less
> relevant these days.

And still, it looks like this part of the deal could be reduced to
just a few lines.
See commits 3a9457a, 400c8f5 and 32bf1a28.

By being more aggressive on "punting" (i.e. renaming away the ASDF package
when upgrading from ASDF 1 or 2, instead of trying to upgrade it in place),

I'm not sure what more can be removed without disabling the ability of
ASDF to be upgraded *going forward*.

You can always tell who is firmly in power by looking at which ideologies
support the disarmament of the population.