Finding depended-upon systems

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 05:00:05 UTC 2015

> Once in a long while I've wanted to get a list of all of the source
> files, or the fasl files, a dependency graph (tree?).  Mostly just to
> see what the system thinks it has and what I think it should have.

There is a contrib/ directory in asdf repository, but its downside is
that having the asdf/ repository in your source-registry means you're
getting more than you might want.

Maybe there could be a separate repository asdf-extras or asdf-inspect
or something that would hold these functions that don't belong in asdf
itself but are useful to users who want to do things with asdf...

Law is always law of the strongest. The only question is what feedback
mechanism selects this strongest and controls his behavior.