Finding depended-upon systems

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:42:40 UTC 2015

    Robert> This seems like it might be a good FAQ, and we had some correspondence
    Robert> about a related query earlier.

[snip]

    Robert> Maybe we should wrap this up and provide it as part of an ASDF query API?

These kinds of introspection seem useful, and it would be nice if
there was an API for that.

Once in a long while I've wanted to get a list of all of the source
files, or the fasl files, a dependency graph (tree?).  Mostly just to
see what the system thinks it has and what I think it should have.

--
Ray