Suggestions for procedure going forward

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Tue Nov 17 17:11:46 UTC 2015

We have had a number of ASDF 3 releases that have mostly been aimed at
bug-fixing (although some new features have crept in).

I'd like to declare ASDF 3 feature complete and done, but I don't want
to close the door to future bug fix releases as needed, nor do I want to
shove incomplete new features out in order to get bug fixes out.

So I'd like to split ASDF development into stable and testing or
something like that.

Does anyone have experience doing that?  If so, please post suggestions
for process to ASDF-devel.

Thanks!