EXPECTED test failures & clisp

Faré fare at tunes.org
Thu May 7 15:58:31 UTC 2015

OK, so this is a regression in test-program.script, and I traced it to...

lisp-invocation giving the -I flag to clisp, which causes clisp to
output extra prompts.
Apparently that flag should only be used when invoked inside an emacs M-x shell.

I fixed this in lisp-invocation 1.0.4, and updated the ext/ dependency
in master and minimakefile.

But yes, clisp would be better if it were released again.

Always strive to be the best yourself you can be.
For you can't possibly be anyone else, anyway.