New version of ASDF pushed

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon May 4 17:01:50 UTC 2015

> Should we push just asdf-3.2 or also uiop-3.2 (since the new XDG
> functions are properly UIOP)?

(I assume you mean *features*)
Actually, I don't think there's anything new asdf that warrants a feature,
so I'd add a uiop feature only (and uiop has evolved enough since 2.27
that a feature could help, especially considering that at least
quicklisp distributes uiop without asdf). I believe uiop/driver.lisp
is the correct place for the pushnew.

Live as if you were living already for the second time and
as if you had acted the first time as wrongly as you are about to act now!
        — Viktor Frankl, "Man's Search for Meaning"