How would I get a list of Common Lisp source files from a system

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:43:23 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 10:34 PM, Christian Schafmeister
<chris.schaf at verizon.net> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I’d like to get an ordered list of source files for a system that I would normally load with (asdf:load-system :cleavir)
>
> I need this because I’d like to compile the Cleavir source code (many interdependent systems) without having to compile and load ASDF.
> Then I could compile ASDF a lot faster and users would load it.

If you know they are all lisp files, you can try this recipe, copied
from the asdf/README.md:
  (mapcar 'asdf:component-pathname
      (asdf::required-components :cleavir :keep-component 'asdf:cl-source-file))

I don't understand how that helps you compile ASDF faster, but here you go.

Evolution competitively selects stable cooperative patterns.