package-inferred-system and :around-compile

Eric Timmons etimmons at mit.edu
Tue Dec 1 04:51:01 UTC 2015

I'd really like to use :around-compile (for use with
local-package-aliases), but I can't seem to combine it with
package-inferred-system as the inferred systems don't inherit the
around-compile slot from the top level system.

I'd happily supply a patch to enable it. But I'm not sure if it would
make the most sense to just inherit around-compile from the top level
system or add an additional initarg for the package-inferred-system
class that gets passed to the inferred systems.

-Eric