[Asdf-devel] ASDF test-program failure, clisp Mac OS X

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Mon Oct 6 19:20:06 UTC 2014

Interestingly, this fails for me, too, but with a different error -- I
get a mismatch which looks like the image ran, but I got the REPL prompt
in the output, instead of just the output alone:

These two expressions fail comparison with EQUAL:
 (NEST
 (LISP-INVOCATION:INVOKE-LISP :CROSS-COMPILE NIL :IMAGE-PATH
  (NATIVE-NAMESTRING IMG) :EVAL
  "(uiop:restore-image :entry-point 'hello:entry-point :lisp-interaction
nil)"
  :RUN-PROGRAM-ARGS '(:OUTPUT :LINES :ERROR-OUTPUT T))) evaluates to
("[4]> hello, world")
 '("hello, world") evaluates to ("hello, world")

Best,